To advice on competition and regulatory policy issues, our team uses economic theories as well as quantitative methods. Based on a profound market knowledge, we thus provide a wide range of theoretical and empirical economic analyses, such as:
- Quantification of cartel damage claims
- Advice in suspected cartel cases
- Empirical market analyses, investigations of market power
- Advice in merger or abuse of power proceedings
- Quantitative market analyses
- Advice in strategic negotiation situations with suppliers or other negotiating partners
- Expert advice on regulatory issues in network industries, e.g. in the fields of energy or telecommunications as well as the digital economy.
- Scientific analyses of regulatory measures
In close cooperation with the Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE) at Heinrich Heine University, we offer our clients methodologically and technically excellent consulting services based on state-of-the-art techniques of empirical competition analysis. At the same time, we know how to formulate our consulting results clearly and precisely without neglecting the necessary complexity of the underlying models.